OnDemandPACE™ allows up to 20% of a property’s value to be financed for energy and water improvements. Learn more.
PACE Financing can be used to finance a variety of upgrades including solar, HVAC, roofing, and more. Click here for improvement ideas.
The Figtree Program is rapidly expanding. See what cities and counties have made PACE financing available to their property owners.
What is Figtree OnDemandPACE™ Financing?
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing allows up to 20% of a property’s value to be financed for energy efficiency, renewable energy, or water conservation upgrades. The financing creates an assessment lien on the property and is repaid as semi-annual installments on the property tax bill.
- No money required upfront: preserve cash for future projects
- Fixed low interest rates: payments are constant for the life the lien
- Long term financing: up to 20 years based on the useful life of the improvement
- Qualifying based on property: no business credit or personal guarantee required
- Get tax incentives and rebates: property owner owns the equipment and keeps incentives